FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What the crap are you talking about? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What the crap are you talking about?
MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
So yeah, just wanted to bump this.
Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
[Hail]
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
Has this been happening recently? I've actually felt we've been having pretty good discussions lately.

[ April 24, 2005, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: blacwolve ]

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll bump it again.

Remember, when an interesting thread goes off track because you get in a long thing with someone who's not posting in good faith to show how crazy what they are saying is, you are the one to blame. I suggest "what the crapping" them and then moving on.

Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
I started reading this as if it was a new thread, not looking at the date.

It wasn't until I saw who some of the posters were that I checked the date stamp... not even the Baldar reference threw me. Why does 2004 seem so long ago?

Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Because two years is a long time.
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
I'd suggest not reading those threads.

If you read the train wreck, there's no one but yourself to blame.

Nice bump too. Crazy necromancers [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSquicky:

The main thing I'm objecting to is when a thread takes a page and a half digression into some baseless claim that a poster with little integrity made.

This also to save the poor fool (been there [Wave] ) who says something stupid and then can't very well retract and continue with the discussion if everybody is too busy smelling brain juice in the water and swarming.

Who was Baldar? I am fascinated.

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
Baldar was a troll people couldn't help but feed.
Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
That's a very good definition.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.