FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Bloomingtonians: Ether Game? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bloomingtonians: Ether Game?
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
All around campus is really flat, Megan. [Smile]

I know, I live down the street from the music school! I can't believe I lived this close to you, and we never met, Megan!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
That is pretty astonishing, actually...You and Allegra both frequent the place that I've called my home-away-from-home for the past 4 years (and a bit). Maybe I should wear a nametag or something "Megan, Music theorist and Jatraquera." Or get a bumper sticker that says, "I visit hatrack.com!"

As to the hilliness...I'm comparing it to north Georgia, I guess. The hills around here seem ...well...low, compared those that pop up in the southern fringes of the Appalachians. Once you get out of town a bit, it's a little hillier, but it still seems relatively flat to me.

Edited to add: oh, and it may be silly of me, but I'm inexplicably pleased that a thread I started is on its second page. Yay!

[ September 19, 2004, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: Megan ]

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heffaji
Member # 3669

- posted      Profile for Heffaji   Email Heffaji         Edit/Delete Post 
Considering how many of us there are in Bloomington, I'm always expecting someone to notice whenever I'm browsing through here in public.
Posts: 291 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

Hey, if any of the IU people are in the information commons right now, I'm working there. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
it's hilly by my house. Yeah it would be so cool to meet a hatracker accidently that we didn't already know about(or had never met).
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allegra
Member # 6773

- posted      Profile for Allegra   Email Allegra         Edit/Delete Post 
I knew that there were a lot of hatrackers in Bloomington, but I thought I knew them all. I have been craving a hatrack gathering since I got back from kamacon. It is good to know that we could have one just with Bloomington folks.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heffaji
Member # 3669

I'm over in the information commons too right now.
Posts: 291 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
scream "I love Hatrack" as loud as you can, megan's post was less than three hours ago
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heffaji
Member # 3669

Sadly enough, I thought about that......
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

Sorry, Heffaji...I got off work there at noon. Now I'm back in the music library (where it is much more peaceful).

You know...part of me feels like I should be nervous, since I keep posting my location online. Geez, I could get a stalker or something...

[Angst]

TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, pity the poor stalker.

No vending machine is safe. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.