FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Does this ever happen to anyone else? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does this ever happen to anyone else?
JenniK
Member # 3939

- posted      Profile for JenniK   Email JenniK         Edit/Delete Post 
have you ever had that problem where you are eating breakfast and you need more of that stuff that goes on the pancakes [Confused] ...please pass the pancake sauce! And it isn't chop slewy Kwea...it's American slop chewy get it right [Taunt] ! and yes my best friends and I do seem to have our own language... do you know what a " waaa-waaa" is ? That would be a cordless drill; it goes "waaa-waaa". and does anyone have a "boat motor" to mix this stuff with? You guessed it [Wall Bash] ...it's a Bamix mixer...well the little thingy on the end that does the mixing kinda looks like those things that make the boat go...you know on the outboard motor?!?(Kwea tells me those are called props)
Kwea thinks I'm strange. It's not me it's Joy and Jammie (yes that is spelled correctly with 2 m's). They are the ones who made me say those things it's all their fault! [Big Grin]

[ August 31, 2004, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: JenniK ]

Posts: 325 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenniK
Member # 3939

- posted      Profile for JenniK   Email JenniK         Edit/Delete Post 
saxon75...lol...

Kwea (JenniK forgot to logout... [Evil] )

P.S. I told you my wife (JenniK) was weird!

[ August 31, 2004, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: JenniK ]

Posts: 325 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khal Drogo
Member # 6786

- posted      Profile for Khal Drogo   Email Khal Drogo         Edit/Delete Post 
All the time, all the time.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, there was the time that I told a co-worker that my boss was on his way to the plane station... [Dont Know]

Goody

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
anyone who's been in a car with me knows that i cannot do left and right. i say them wrong, and i follow them wrong.
No wonder we got a bit lost. I do left and right, but not cardinals . . .
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
If you ever DO do a cardinal, let us know.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh]
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If you ever DO do a cardinal, let us know.
oh the mental movies this generates... [Blushing] I think this needs to go to the OOC thread!

Goody

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Saxy,

I am aware of the impression hoo-hoo and ta-ta give, that's why I think it's so funny. I actually got this from my cousin, who made my head turn more than once. It's very catchy.

Try it. Replace a common noun with hoo-hoo tomorrow. It'll make you smile. : )

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

quote:One of those little hoo-hoo's with an electric ta-ta.

Wow. You are a heck of a wife.

[ROFL]
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.