FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » *Sigh* (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *Sigh*
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Trevor,
She knows where I live. I am dead if I call her that. Which I just did.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. Good mental note.

Never call an armed woman "sweetie-pie."

Pookie, snookums and hunney-bunch are ok though?

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You have a point Dag.
No, Mack's got the points. Aren't you paying attention?
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Yes, but once she stabs you, the point will be yours. [Big Grin]

That certainly makes you a cut above the rest.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

I hope Mack notices that I am out of the conversation at this point, and focuses on you two.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
*rummages desperately for his fencing gear*
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Oh c'mon, don't make me re-post-e. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
*stabs everyone involved*
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Eh, it has a safety-tip. *shrug*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Not that one. I have three without tips.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Oh, what I could do with that last post in the OOC thread.
TMedina
Member # 6649

Smirk.

Go for it Elizabeth - I've been thinking rude thoughts all night. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Pop-
If you have used your store of patience and love to build your children into people who are so sure of you that they are completely and utterly secure in that patience and love, your gifts have been well spent.

I'm so much more impressed by a person who gives their best in private, to those they love, than a person who saves their best for their public appearances.

From the way that your family looks at you, I'd say that you are the kind of person who you'd be proud to emulate if you were a stranger looking in.

Though I've heard you mention that board game playing is a problem for you, I've doubted it because you have always been so gracious every time I've seen you. Even when I've thought you were slighted and felt like knocking someone in the noggin for it, you were patient and understanding.

I'm great at playing board games, but I envy your patience with people. Your skill is alot more portable.

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Pop - I didn't play many games either. Mostly because I get irritated and irritating if I lose. Heheheh. I get really elated when I win and my mood lifts considerably, (hopefully not annoyingly so) but I don't always win. (Contrary to what I would like. [Razz] )

Point is, no one's perfect. Least of all me.

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.