FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Long Hair (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Long Hair
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
I once worked with a woman with ankle-length hair. She was maybe 5'1" or so, pretty Asian woman, and I didn't know about her hair for the first two months I knew her. We were building a store and she kept her hair up and under a ballcap the whole time to avoid getting dust in it.

On opening day she ran by me with her hair down, my first thought was that she was wearing a black silk cape. Lovely.

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Ponytails can be very thumbs up. Very no nonsense which, of course, makes me want to start up some nonsense *ahem*

I always thought I was solely pro long hair but a previous girlfriend shaved her head and it looked rockin'. So anything goes I guess.

And, Ralphie, that gun makes you look totally hawt.

edit: Making it make sense.

[ July 08, 2004, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Bob the Lawyer ]

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
I have short short hair, which I really like. I find the juxtaposition of an almost boyish haircut with make-up and a feminine body to be very sexy. Mr. Opera thinks so too. [Smile]

Operaetta, however, is 6 and has never had a haircut. Her hair is almost down to her waist and is beautiful and wavy. Lately she's been occasionally making noise about getting it cut, but I don't know if I could bear that.

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe it is just me (and it probably is) but when my hair was long, it had a way of interfering in er, intimate moments. Theoretically it is sexy to have it down. However if it is long and your significant other is gagging on it as you attempt to kiss him it can be rather bad.

He definitely seems to prefer it short, though he doesn't really care that much either way.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I like my hair long. [Smile] I used to have it down past my waist when I was little. The past several years I've been going back and forth between shoulder-length and mid-back. I'm growing it long again, though. I want it down to my waist again. But my hair is so thick, that might be a problem. (Currently it's mid-back length)
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it depends on your body type and facial type. As a rule I prefer long hair, but I have seen some woman with short hair that look great in it. I have a friend who cut her hair really short, and while it took me a while to get use to it it looked great.

And I have seen woman with really long hair who didn't look good in it.

JenniK is really good about taking care of her hair too, that makes a difference. Her hair is very fine, so it is easy for her to put it up, or do different things with it other than just wearing it down all the time.

I usually brush it and braid it for her at night. Very fun....sometimes more fun that other times... [Evil]

Kwea

[ July 09, 2004, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.