FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Are you a discriminating StrongBad/The Cheat fan? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are you a discriminating StrongBad/The Cheat fan?
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Coolness.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the perpetual newby
Member # 6468

- posted      Profile for the perpetual newby   Email the perpetual newby         Edit/Delete Post 
*sings* I took the email / to the market / and I put it in some kind of fish sauce [ROFL]

[Group Hug]

Posts: 25 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the perpetual newby
Member # 6468

- posted      Profile for the perpetual newby   Email the perpetual newby         Edit/Delete Post 
"only big losers and lesser wimps use stunt doubles" [Laugh]

"I mean, the stunts I do are sooooooo done by me"

"Never ending soda......ah ah ah ah ah ah"

"We had that lightswitch installed for you so you could turn the lights on and off, not so you could throw your little light switch raves."

[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]

[Group Hug]

Posts: 25 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

TPN, you will find your effectiveness greatly enhanced by inverting all the advice in this thread .
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll show you a hot girl
Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidyanna
Member # 6148

- posted      Profile for kidyanna   Email kidyanna         Edit/Delete Post 
Strong Bad answers his fan mail....hilarity ensues
[ROFL]
techno

THE BEST EVER >>>> DRAGON

how could no one have posted that yet?
p.s I love weeble and bob ... freaky little brittish buggers..

Posts: 68 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah, Trogdor...
I can hear his theme for more than 100 times, and I still laugh at how hilarious it is.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
That was beautiful, Peter. "Looks like Strong Mad finally hit the internet like a flaming sack of crap."
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
Trogdor was the first one I saw (in one of my classes believe it or not) and it is still on my top 5 list. [ROFL]
Anyone play the Video Games?

[ April 26, 2004, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: unicornwhisperer ]

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
"The log lady, huh? Maybe you should get together with the poopsmith." in 3 times halloween fun.

[ April 30, 2004, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: peterh ]

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

:rifles through search results:
No, this isn't it.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.