FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Dating (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dating
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
FYI - Xavier is one of the whores mentioned earlier.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Well duh [Smile] .

I am a pricey one though.

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Page two is already shaping up to be fabulous.

CT is a whore, too. Pass it on.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Sara, you heard my sarcasm correctly.
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

You know that beverly chick?

Whore.

Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
With all this talk of whores, the google links at the bottom remain surprisingly disappointing.
Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

Well I am not on foobonic, but can show my pic.

This is what you'll be paying for: http://www.primalcurve.net/xavier.jpg.

Oh and if you are interested, Val is my pimp (madam?). Just IM her for pricing details and arrangements.

Edit: Hey, what happened to your compliment of me Tyler? Was there something wrong with that post? No compliment of me should be erased. [Smile]

[ April 10, 2004, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Xavier ]

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

Having talked to Noah in chat, it is evident to me now that things aren't as simple as they may have seemed.

I still stand by me thinking that Raia and Tyler should be the ones to talk to eachother, and that Noah should have stayed out of it (which he regrets now too).

But now I know where he was coming from.

So I am officially removing myself from this issue now, but still think that perhaps the parties involved should talk to eachother directly, as this public third party stuff is quite lame [Smile] .

And now I am a fourth party [Eek!] .

J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
this public third party stuff is quite lame .
Thank you. and i have talked to her, and either she's not telling me the truth, or Noah is imagining stuff, i know who i trust.
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie: [ROFL]
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Umm, wow, it seems I missed a lot in my absence...

Ralphie, why don't you pass along some of that booze. I think I could use it right about now.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
Ya Raia, you did miss a bit. but i think it's over.
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Raia I wanted some too, but they didn't pass it my way. [Wink]
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

Booze for all!

Oh and Raia, I am sure it is a shock to find out I am a man-whore, but the shock will pass.

I never thought Ralphie would tell hatrack, but I guess now that the secret is out my client base has grown.

And just so everyone knows, Ralphie is a whore too (of course). A rather good one too. She has a revolving door of loyal customers [Smile] .

[ April 10, 2004, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Xavier ]

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
thanks xavier
though I am not involved in the worst of this

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
CT and beverly are whores?

*signs up for that ride*

Anyway, I wonder if Screech has any good advice for the good people of this thread? Or maybe Slater?

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
You don't ditch someone for prom. There is a pit in hell reserved for people who ditch their prom dates... its called "living the torments of high school for eternity." You do NOT want to go there.

If that means you can't date someone else you want to date, you can tough it out until after prom.

Its simple: If you ditch your friend you're already taking to prom, you're a big jerk. Everything else should flow easily from that.

Edit: And I'd make a knowing remark about CT being a whore, but I suspect I would be thwapped for that.

[ April 10, 2004, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: Paul Goldner ]

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I think he's smarter than ditching his current date, because I am pretty sure that she has a groups of minions that would willingly make his life miserable, and well he's a sophomore and couldn't get into prom without her.

oh wait her is me, and that really wouldn't be good, so no one encourage him to ask out the shy new girl(who I don't even know) and all will be good

Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Xav: You dork, hehe... I guess it was a bit shocking, but I'll survive... especially after I have some of Ralphie's booze. [Wink]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

You may have minions, but I have the Rivron and Mary Elis. [Evil Laugh]

But i don't want to go to that pit in hell that i've herd about.

Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a whore too!!! I'm a whore too!!!

An attention whore..

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
I just have to point out how much I've grown to love Fitz.
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
*does ad for Ralphie's 'ho' promotion service*
As an impartial witness - Xavier, you need to put up a new pic. That one doesn't do you justice.

[ April 11, 2004, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: LadyDove ]

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
So what shouold we name this soap opera?

Boozing and whoring.....been there, done that.

[ April 11, 2004, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Stan the man ]

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd show my pic, but the last time that happened people complained about being at work and how their co-workers spotted them looking at pictures of naked men.
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't complain. [Wink]
Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

Touché.

Of course, you probably shouldn't tell Xavier that you've seen me nekkid. [Wink]

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

It's cool. He knows. [Smile] I think he has that you-can-look-but-not-touch thing going on.
Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

And who is he to talk? He just pimped himself out to all of Hatrack!
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
See, this is why I'll never invite any of my friends or romantic interests to Hatrack, or charge for sex.

Not that those are in any way related, of course.

[ April 11, 2004, 02:20 AM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

Ah. Well then, it's all good. [Big Grin]
Valentine014
Member # 5981

I understand that Dag, my roommate looks sometimes but never posts (she uses my computer and sees it as the homepage). Other than that, no other friends know about this place.

Mixing too much RL with Hatrack appears to be like treading in dangerous territory.

Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Jeni! I knew that someone would eventually notice my natural charms.
Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.