FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Quality Fast Food (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Quality Fast Food
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I don't know what street either of those places is on Farmgirl. North Broadway rings a bell for Saigon. I know it's a kind of scary neighborhood--I'd go there for lunch, but I'd probably think twice about being there after dark. I'll ask C where both of them are--she lived in Wichita for about 5 years, so she knows it much better than I do.

The Runzas in Lawrence are at 27th and Iowa (this is the original Lawrence Runza, and my place of high school and college employment), and at about 6th and Kasold or so (might be a bit further west than Kasold; I'm not quite sure).

Passsage to India eh? I'll have to remember that. I'm always up for Indian food, especially the stuff that isn't on the menu at your typical Indian restaurant.

Best Indian food I've ever had was in Laos. It was a lentil dish like nothing I've ever experienced. I wish I remembered what it was called so that I could go googling for a recipe.

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Noeman - I'll ask my brother if he's eaten any Indian lentil dishes and can remember what they're called - he's been in Laos for the last 2 months.
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

This place was in Vientienne. I don't remember the name of the restaurant, but I remember that the walls on the interior were kind of adobe-looking.

What's he doing in Laos? How's he liking it? We were only there for a week, on a side trip while we were in Thailand. A very good friend of C's (and now of mine too) is Lao, and we've kind of been adopted into her family. C had wanted to see Laos all her life, and being so close by, with the Lao border having just been opened to tourists a month or so before, we couldn't resist the opportunity. Very interesting place. I'd like to have stayed longer, and seen more of the country. Luang Probang, in particular, I'd have liked to have stayed in for awhile. Oh, and I'd love to have been to the Plain of Jars (despite all the UXO).

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

I know he's spent quite a bit of time in Vientienne (as well as Luang Probang). He recently returned from serving a LDS mission in California among the Lao people. So, he and a friend decided that they wanted to actually go to Laos. He spent a little bit of time in Thailand (he is there this week, in fact, as he prepares to come back to the US this weekend) and also in Cambodia (you have to see Ankgor Wat if you're in that part of the world, right?!). He has absolutely loved it there! It's nice that he knows Thai and Lao very well; it makes mom worry less about him. If you feel like looking at some of the pictures he has taken while he has been there (I haven't yet gotten the most recent stuff, like Ankgor Wat, from him though), they can be found here and here.

When he gets back here next week, I'll be sure to ask him if he happened to go to that restaurant. [Smile]

[ December 18, 2003, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Cool! I'm going to be checking out those pictures in detail! I love that part of the world.

So, how did he learn Lao and Thai? Is he fluent? How long did it take him to become conversant in both languages? Can he write Thai and Lao as well as read them (in my experience, they're fairly easy to learn to read, but hard to learn to write, but that's probably just because I didn't give it enough time). Picking back up with Thai and Lao is on my list of things to do in the relatively near future, after I've gotten farther with Spanish and some of the history stuff I've been studying lately.

ludosti
Member # 1772

He learned Lao on his mission (as well as learning some Thai, Hmong, Mien, and Sanskrit). He had a basic introduction to it as part of his 2 month training to be a missionary, but I'm sure that most of the learning took place among the people who speak it as their native language (that's how it worked for me anyway). It probably took him about a year to get really good at it. He's not as fluent as a native speaker, but is pretty close. I'm pretty sure he can write in Lao, since I remember him scribbling some unreadable characters on letters he wrote to me, but I'm not sure what level his writing is at (and I don't know if he can write in Thai or not). It kind of made me laugh that he also got a lot of work on his Spanish while he was on his mission too. His Spanish was good before, but after having a companion from Brazil (with whom he spoke Spanish almost exclusively) for several months, I'd bet he's fluent.

[ December 18, 2003, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Noemon
Member # 1115

Well, I wouldn't be of much use on a mission, not being a Mormon and all, but I'm officially envious of his getting to have such a fantastic experience. I can't even begin to say how much I'd enjoy something like that.
ludosti
Member # 1772

I think missions are a great thing. They provide opportunities for learning and personal growth that are rarely found in ordinary life. I've often wondered if there is a similar kind of organized experience available for non-Mormons. [Smile]
Noemon
Member # 1115

The Peace Corps is the only thing I can think of. That's an organization I'd really enjoy being a part of, I think.
ludosti
Member # 1772

The Peace Corps was one of the organizations I was thinking of that maybe comes close. I met some Peace Corps workers while I was in Bulgaria, but I didn't learn much about the program, so I'm quite sure how it works.
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Lake Havasu is not CA, it's definitely AZ.

And a very LONG drive from L.A

It is on the border, though, and they get a lot of visitors from CA. Then again, they probably get the same amount from Europe, because of the London Bridge and all. So...uh...yeah.

Anyway, I know it's in Arizona, but it's very near CA. And CA does not equal LA.

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
No, of course L.A. doesn't equal CA! I was simply remembering a very very LONG drive a couple of years back. [Razz]

And I distinctly recall that even after we crossed the CA border, it was still quite a ways to Lake Havasu. But this map indicates that my memory is playing tricks on me. [Dont Know]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
I always like Fazolis.
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suneun
Member # 3247

- posted      Profile for Suneun   Email Suneun         Edit/Delete Post 
One could feel uncomfortable at Chick-fil-a because of this.
Posts: 1892 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendybird
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Wendybird   Email Wendybird         Edit/Delete Post 
My kids are trying to talk me into Weinerschnitzel at this very moment. Its definately a favorite around here. I like Chik-fil-A and Subway. Taco Bell isn't too bad. I guess it depends on which one you go to with a chain. I can't stand the Jack in a Boxes around here. Whataburger is finally getting better.
Posts: 1132 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
efrum
Member # 6030

- posted      Profile for efrum   Email efrum         Edit/Delete Post 
Chik-fil-a. I read the article. I like this guy! I'd eat there just to support someone who, in this God forsaken world of spineless political correctness has the nerve to not back down! What a great company!

Gotta go find one...

efrum

Posts: 43 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
DaGoat-

I think it's $20 for 12 pieces of chicken and your coice of three large sides.

Because I'm not absolutely sure, I think I'll be forced to go to Pollo Loco for dinner tomorrow night. You know, just to check my facts.

Yumm!

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Knee jerk reactions against Christians aside, I don't eat at Chik-fil-a because I think Hardees and Popeyes (especially Popeyes) has better chicken.

But man, those cows are funny.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
I have not eaten at Hardees in a long, long time. I may have to stop by and try their chicken.

[aside]I grew up in small town surrounded by even smaller towns. One of them, Fort Meade, had a parade when Hardees opened up in their town.[/aside]

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess you have to leave Utah to get good fast food.

I've been on a job in Tampa for the last month, where I discovered Panera Bread, and it's fantastic. I like their hot sandwiches.

I once fell in love with Nothing But Noodles, which used to have a store in Salt Lake. [Cry]

Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
In 'N' Out and Yaki's are my favorites, followed by El Pollo Loco. There's some local favorites, Troy Burger and Tortas Mexico, that I love, besides the classics, The Hat (pastrami) and Philippe's (inventors of the French-dipped sandwich.) Carl's Jr. and Baja Fresh are both all right, and so is Del Taco. In Dallas, we liked Jason's Deli. Papa John's is my favorite pizza chain. Subway is good at some locations. All my Quiznos (and Togo's) experiences have been poor.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
Does it have to have a drive-thru to be fast food? There's a chain called Roly Polys that make the most amazing sandwiches. They don't have a drive-thru, but they make them fast in the place near my house. Their steak fajita is incredible.
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Some that I listed are not drive-thrus. But all either deliver or have a drive-thru at at least some locations.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn you all. You're making me crave fast food, but I'm so short on cash right now that I really can't even afford that! Damn you all to heck [Razz]
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shanna
Member # 7900

- posted      Profile for Shanna   Email Shanna         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Bob: Yes, but in uptown New Orleans, there's only one.
Really?? But I guess that sounds right, I never noticed.

I'll be putting that in my Con list if I ever debate moving into the city. I LIVE on Subway. Even our dinky little town has two, and one's in the Walmart which is terrible temptation since I do all my shopping there.

And I CANNOT stand Quiznos. I've been in two different ones and in the first, the sandwiches sucked. I couldn't even stand the smell in the second one so I left even though I was starving. Dunno what it was but I just don't like Quiznos.

If I want to treat myself to a burger, I like it to hit Sonic. What can I say? I'm a Mayo-on-my-burger girl. Though that quality does vary from place to place. We also have two of them hear and I definently prefer one over the other.

Plus the ice in their drinks is AWESOME.

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
The Pita Factory. Alas, only available in a handful of towns in southern Ontario. Not even in Toronto, since they tore down the building and made a hotel out of the location. [Mad] Those of you who've endured Pita Pit, there is simply no comparison. I walk past the Pita Pit every day and never once have felt the urge to go in. I had it once, because I didn't know. I've never been back.

I really like Arby's and Wendy's. Not for the healthy stuff, though. Oops.

There's a little middle eastern shop in the market where I live and they do the BEST chicken shawarmas ever. The spanakopita and turkish delight are also amazing, as are a number of things I don't know how to spell. I am going to miss that place so much when I eventually move.

Also, a little hole-in-the-wall place called simply "Dumpling House." Handmade dumplings, as cheap as 6.99$/24. So very good.

I've never been a fan of Quizno's, and most of the other places mentioned on this thread are mythical as far as I know. Panera, Chik-fil-A, Sonic... yeah. Spread some love up north, people!

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jhai
Member # 5633

- posted      Profile for Jhai   Email Jhai         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorites:
Penn Station - great sandwiches and possibly the best fries in the world. I think they mostly only exist in the Midwest, though.
In-N-Out - best burger joint
Pho - absolutely my favorite food to eat. The best pho is found in an independent place or a local chain. There's a place about 10 minutes away from my house, where I can share a large bowl ($5.50) with my husband, and we both come out of the place very full. Only takes about 4 minutes between ordering and getting our food. And a pot of tea is only fifty cents!
Noah's Bagels - one of the better chain bagel places, I think. I just wish bagel places stayed open later than 4 or 5 pm.

I really like Taco Bell when I'm studying late at night, but in no way would I call it "quality" fast food. I have trouble eating at Subway, Togo, or other "non-gourmet" sandwich places. I worked at a Subway while in high school, and I just have trouble now paying $4+ for a sandwich when I used to be able to make my own customized sandwiches for free.

Posts: 2409 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

- posted      Profile for BandoCommando           Edit/Delete Post 
Mucho Gusto: It's not a chain, but there are two of them located in Eugene, OR. While I like Baja Fresh, Mucho Gusto does what they do MUCH BETTER! Imagine something like a Subway where you can start with a basic item (burrito, salad, taco, etc.) and have them add the 'condiment's (black or refried beans, cilantro, jalapeno, guacamole, various cheeses, etc.). SO GOOD.
Posts: 1099 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Dag,

I happen to have a very, very good copycat recipe for Skyline Chili. My mother, who grew up right across the river from Cincinnati, can't even taste the difference.

Just for you, since you were so nice to answer my email, I'll post it up on PrinceClan. I'm not gonna do it today, because I think I have pneumonia or something and can't get out of bed to go get my binder, but soon.

If it's not up in a few days, somebody should remind me. This could be the delusions talking and I might not remember this. [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite quality fast food places are Panera Bread and Boston Market.

mmmmm....

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Boon, just curious but did you realize that Dag's post was posted over 3 years ago? [Big Grin]
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
his place was in Vientienne. I don't remember the name of the restaurant, but I remember that the walls on the interior were kind of adobe-looking.

Hey, Noemon, I have a friend (internet writing friend - never met in real life - like everyone on Hatrack [Wink] ) who lives in Vientienne. I could ask her if you want. Okay, so your request is from three years ago, but still...

And for fast food here, we have... McDonalds, which is reliably McDonalds, and KFC which is far far grosser than its North American counterpart. No Subway, Quiznos, Arbys, Wendys, or the like.

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
If you live in the DC area you know what I'm talking about...
5 Guys. Hands down the best burgers I've ever had.

Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Boon:
I'm not gonna do it today, because I think I have pneumonia or something and can't get out of bed to go get my binder, but soon.

Boon, are you on antibiotics? Have you been seen by a medical professional?
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perplexity'sDaughter
Member # 9668

- posted      Profile for Perplexity'sDaughter   Email Perplexity'sDaughter         Edit/Delete Post 
Schlotzsky's.

Absolutely the best sandwiches ever. And guess what? They replaced the only one within a 60 mile radius with a bank. ARG!

Posts: 55 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
The Beef-N-Cheddar Croissant at Portillo's is worth the air fare to Chicagoland (or Buena Park, CA?!)
Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by GaalDornick:
Hey Boon, just curious but did you realize that Dag's post was posted over 3 years ago? [Big Grin]

I don't care, he was very kind to me recently and I'd like to repay the favor. [Smile] (No, I didn't notice. I'm sick!)
Boon
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by ClaudiaTherese:
Boon, are you on antibiotics? Have you been seen by a medical professional?

Yeah, and I answered you in the thread you started, too. No, I haven't seen her yet, but I am on antibiotics.
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
Weber's Rootbeer
http://webersoftulsa.com/
Sorry, you have to come to Tulsa for it.

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

Agreed, brojack.

And Ron's Hamburgers. I even met Bob Scopatz there once. [Smile]

anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
Here in the boring Old World, where the only US fast food places are MacDonalds I have to relay on the local equivalent of fast food:
Basque Pintxos

Those who know what I'm talking about will realise that this is merely the finest "fast food" on the planet.

I am biased, but never hungry [Wink]

Mind you I always try to find an IHOP if I can when in the US for nostalgic reasons. A full 'chicken fried steak, pancakes, gravy, bacon and maple syrup breakfast; with all the coffee I could drink' was my first ever meal in the US, recommended by a taxi driver in Texas as he picked me up from the airport... Blessings upon him.

I aways come home a couple of kilos heavier afetr a trip. Burp... [Wink]

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
For fast food Mexican, we enjoyed Qdoba. It isn't true-blue or gourmet fare, but it sure beats a Big Mac.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Skyline Chili. I would probably eat there 3 times a week if they had them in northern Virginia.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Burrito Brothers. It's fast, but you have to walk in and it is MESSY!! You have to eat them with a fork. However, it is all fresh and delicious, and you can choose between beef, chicken and spinach. Very yummy.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Shanna:
quote:
Bob: Yes, but in uptown New Orleans, there's only one.
Really?? But I guess that sounds right, I never noticed.

I'll be putting that in my Con list if I ever debate moving into the city. I LIVE on Subway. Even our dinky little town has two, and one's in the Walmart which is terrible temptation since I do all my shopping there.

If this was true then, it's not any more. In fact, there's a Subway 6 blocks from the one she's talking about on campus. There's probably a dozen of them in metro New Orleans. At least.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
Wahoo's and Fatburger. Just say it, "fatburgeeeeer."

Delicious.

Wahoo's is super cheap, especially for Santa Monica. Oh, and the food is good.

Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
Anybody have Taco Cabana around them? They have great fastfood TexMex. Also, pretty much any taqueria is going to be fast, cheap and not poisoness. That plus the fact that they're located every two blocks in South Texas makes them a staple.

What about cafeteria style restuarants? Less than 10 minutes to get food, not too terribly expensive. If they count, I nominate Jason's Deli for the best fast food ever. Ok, I take that back, what about BBQ places? The food is all already cooked and takes no time. So, Goode Company BBQ, Pappa's BBQ or Luther's would all be in the top for me.

Oooh oooh, what about Taco Keto? I love those. It's just a trailer that's outfitted with a small grill and some friers that they park in random parking lots in the not so good parts of town and make some of the best tortas around. Mmmm, gotta love a good torta. Anybody have Taco Keto around them?

Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by katharina:
Burrito Brothers. It's fast, but you have to walk in and it is MESSY!! You have to eat them with a fork. However, it is all fresh and delicious, and you can choose between beef, chicken and spinach. Very yummy.

Oh katharina, why did you have to say that -- I'd almost forgotten about Burrito Brothers!! I can even tell you my order: bean and rice burrito on a whole wheat tortilla w/ sour cream and hot sauce. I think I had meat on mine the first time, but they are so huge and delicious without it that I've never bothered since then.

They're not as good as they used to be, but none of the other chains that do similar wraps have the same blends of flavors. Sigh. I used to go about once a week to the M street one, and when I return to DC some of my former co-workers meet at someone's office and someone collects the orders and brings back a bag of burritos and containers of salsa and cilantro. Sigh.

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

I had a spinach soft taco with guacamole today, which I ate while sitting in the cove next to the Jefferson building. I heard bagpipes and was hoping for a parade, but I think they went down a different street.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
katharina, here's your assignment: When the cherry blossoms are at their peak, go down to the Tidal Basin really early in the morning before work (when it's still possible to get a parking space, if you drive), and walk around and watch the sun rise without having to compete with massive crowds. There are still people there, but it's not jam-packed. Pack a breakfast and take a friend and a camera. Report back so that I can live vicariously. [Wink]

/derail/

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.