FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What's your earworm? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's your earworm?
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
It gets old.....very fast...

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ae
Member # 3291

- posted      Profile for ae   Email ae         Edit/Delete Post 
ak, I love Modest Mouse and "Wild Packs of Family Dogs", but I can't imagine getting that song stuck in my head. I can't get a grasp of it unless I try, and I don't.
Posts: 2443 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I have now had this stuck in my head for about three days. (I made it up )

You are My Preciousss
My only Preciousss
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You are the One Ring
And I adore you
Please don't take
My Preciousss away...

seven days and counting...
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
"full circle" by no doubt.
but it's pretty much completely my fault because i've been listening to it nonstop for two days.

Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

eight days and counting.....
Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

- posted      Profile for Liquor and Fireworks   Email Liquor and Fireworks         Edit/Delete Post 
Ever since friday night when I saw Matrix Revolutions I've had that song from the very end (Navras by Don Davis and Juno Reactor) stuck in my head. If you want it stuck in yours too, go to thematrix.com and find the soundtrack section for Revoulutions, you can listen to all the songs from the soundtrack there.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

I just saw the Matrix today. I loved the music! It was so cool! Some of it was like a cross between opera and rock.

[Big Grin]

(thirteen days and counting...)

Liquor and Fireworks
Member # 5785

- posted      Profile for Liquor and Fireworks   Email Liquor and Fireworks         Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't say opera and rock, more of opera and techno, and just in case you're wondering (you guys all want to know what's goin' on with me, 'cause I'm so cool [Big Grin] ), it is still in my head.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
I have bits of the "Once upon a December" song from Anastasia. I guess that's what I get for watching it with my friend's kids on Friday night. [Wink]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
it's from the other day, but it's classic earworm experience. i was driving to work, which is barely a two-song journey, and 'she's like the wind' from dirty dancing came on. i didn't get to hear the end, so it was in my head all during my shift and the rest of the day until i could watch the dvd. as much as i like the movie, i'm not sure having that song in my head was particularly uplifting. oh well. all better now.
Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
I've had the beginning of "Yellow Submarine" in my head for over two weeks now. Only it's not really in my head so much as every time I feel like singing that's what comes out. Quite strange. Especially as I haven't heard the song in over a year.
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.