FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » On hidden joys.... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: On hidden joys....
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok I've just determined that I need to go underwear shopping. All my bras are actually wearing out, so it is legitmate and I need a legitimate excuse in order for my frilly side to show.

Since I'm not a normal female, I need ettiquet advice.

Is shopping for underwear an intensely personal thing?

Or is it something properly done like going to the bathroom, in female herds?

If it is properly done in Herd I think we definitely need a Jatraquero lingere shopping day. People whose attendance would be mandatory, include CT, Christy, Vana and xenra!
[Big Grin]

AJ

(after this post I'm sure Vana and Christy are scared that I know where they live)

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I endorse this activity.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
jamaha, you've certainly made a hit with your first post! [Smile] Welcome to hatrack! <smiles a shy and secret smile>
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I once actually went underwear shopping with a group of women I work with. From what I understood from the event, herd shopping is fine.

Co-ed underwear shopping is frowned upon.

Leaving the two guys in the group standing around Victoria's Secret while the women are in the changing room is, well, just not a good idea from anyone's vantage point.

I learned more about bra's that day than any man has a right to know.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
I got kicked out of a Victoria's Secret once....but that's an entirely different story....nevermind me...
Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boothby171
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for Boothby171   Email Boothby171         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm wearing polka-dot bra and panties right now. And I like it!

--Steve

Posts: 1862 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
HELLLOOOO boyyss, and you others too. This is Darth Mauve talking, the Pink sabered Sith-y who created the idea if the Clone Army, after all, who else would think of row upon loveable row of big burly men in tight plastic outfits.

Underwear? What fun is that.

I created the idea of a Commando Jedi, if you know what I mean.

Darth Mauve,
I put the Sith in Sissy

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
That made me smile....thank you. I needed that.
Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
This had to go into the panty thread!

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=3434466

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Is shopping for underwear an intensely personal thing?

Or is it something properly done like going to the bathroom, in female herds?

If you shop online you can do both.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I was actually taken along with a group of coworkers to go shopping. The original idea was to go shopping for me (which I suppose was both insulting and fun at the same time), but it ended up that the first store we went to was for them (5 girls), and that store was Victoria's Secret. I think girls are extremely funny when shopping for underwear in herds, especially when they ask the blushing guy if it would look good on them.

[Blushing]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.