FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Age? Sex? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Age? Sex?
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Everytime you post, I imagine a [to quote Chaeron at Foobonic], "mind-meltingly gorgeous." sixteen year old female behind the writing- aka Avadaru.

(Alucard- boy. Avadaru- girl. Okay, I got that.)

Mwahahaha.....This makes me laugh.
Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

- posted      Profile for martha           Edit/Delete Post 

Sex: yes, sometimes

Posts: 1785 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
A twelve-year-old female beluga whale?
One out of three. [Smile]
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
14, Male.
Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asQmh
Member # 4590

- posted      Profile for asQmh   Email asQmh         Edit/Delete Post 
I am an underage albino pygmy amazon mother of 2 with a tendency to speak only in German odes.

Either that or I'm a 24 year old female grad student/secretary. Take yer pick.

Q.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar.
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 16 and female.....but I feel old @ heart. It doesn't help that I get called "mom" constantly by all my friends. I think I was an overprotective mother in my past life. Or maybe i'm jsut the only one who's responsible....hmmmmm
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
If you use "@" instead of "at," then you are mostly definitely not old. [Razz]
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
I am the son and heir
Of nothing in particular

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanx Jon Boy, that makes me feel much better about myself.... [Kiss]
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
As a total newbie on this forum, I'm immediately struck with total confusion about age and sex in some of these threads.

Most notably, in the Baby-related threads (Man. I cannot tell you how bewildered I was to read some of those.), exercising threads, and Brad Pitt related threads.

That's cool, Book. I kind of dig that you called me a dude! [Wink]

edit: Pod, we have decided that PSI does stand for Pounds per Square Inch, just because it's been killing me to never know what it stood for in the first place. (Plus I dig the sound of a blow-off valve in the early mornin'.)

[ August 18, 2003, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: PSI Teleport ]

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Tall, twinkly-eyed Canadian men with deep voices, rapier wit, and keen insight into both geopolitical and interpersonal relationships. Poetry and massage skills are a must. Lack of pun-making skills wouldn't have been a deal breaker, but his having them sure did sweeten the pot.
Dang, CT, I want one of those. [Smile] Do you have any extra?
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asQmh
Member # 4590

- posted      Profile for asQmh   Email asQmh         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds nifty. I'll have one, hold the puns, please.

Q.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I am a 68-year-old caucasian male. Here is my photo. You may be interested to know that I have a black belt in karate and that I personally knew Bruce Lee, as I was in his movie Enter the Dragon.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you believe I am a less than superintelligent shade of blue?

Age: Old enough to know better. Young enough not to care.
Sex: No thanks. I gave up sex by the Book a long time ago.

Other questions of interest:

Race: Galifreyan
Religion: Don't get us started on that one.
Politics: Radical Capitalist
Shoe Size: 11 1/2 Wide

For any other details, check out the Landmark Threads.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaiden
Member # 2099

- posted      Profile for Jaiden   Email Jaiden         Edit/Delete Post 
No fair!
I figured psi ment "parapsychological psychic phenomena or powers" like the dictonary has it *pouts*

Posts: 944 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dwayne
Member # 4159

- posted      Profile for Dwayne   Email Dwayne         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a 26 year-old housewife.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Jaiden. I think that is what it means! [ROFL] The character in the video game uses is psychic ability to teleport, an attack otherwise known as PSI Teleport. It never occured to me to actually look up the word, I always assumed it was an abbreviation!
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to say how great it is that people have managed to include lyrics by: Wade Heyes, TATU, and Love Spit Love in the same thread. [Party]
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I am a young Colombian singer/songwriter ingenue who is teetering dangerously on the slope of selling out after recording in English. I look a lot like my triplet siblings Jon Boy and Katharina.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
O_o
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
katharina, I hoard 'em like the gold they are.

(actually, there is this one gentleman ... ? [Wink] )

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
Just out of randomness and boredom I'm bumping this thread.
Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I don't even remember posting this.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
Since I know a thing about boredom, I'll go ahead and contribute.

When I chose my screen name, I never imagined that people would think I'm a guy. I forget that no one can read my mind. I do have a lot of guy-like qualities: I like beer and steak, and I don't mind watching football, basketball and hockey.

Oh, and I'm 25.

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
Will you marry me? [Big Grin]
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.