FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Sadly we're still sober [Hatrack comes to Canada] (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sadly we're still sober [Hatrack comes to Canada]
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
My schedule roughly matches BtL's, but he has Fridays off and I don't.

*beats BtL with a wet noodle*

Aside from that, anytime except the day of the A Perfect Circle concert is fine by me. Unless you guys want to go to it? [Big Grin]

(The APC show is either the 9th or 10th.)

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
A Perfect Circle! I wanna go. Damn.. why can't I go! Oh, that's right... not anywhere near there (where ever there is). Well that shouldn't really be any kind of excuse now should it. [Wall Bash]
Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
So uh... are we goign to get together at some point?

if anybody is interested just im me.

Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure what the deal is. twinky just moved back in to the place today. He says whenever, maybe this weekend?
When were you free, pod?

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaiden
Member # 2099

- posted      Profile for Jaiden   Email Jaiden         Edit/Delete Post 
Ted's free everyday this week and next [Smile]
Posts: 944 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

Righty-o, then, we'll work something out. [Smile]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

Okay, I'm totally 100% free this weekend. Want to throw some sort of last-minute hangout together?
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm down with that, i think jaiden and i are like poor ass broke, so it might have to be on the cheap, but i'm up for doin' stuff.
Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

Whatev', yo... BtL and I are sleeping on big piles of money, so we can come to you [Smile]
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Things like this are one of the few downsides of going to school far away from home. [Frown]

Have fun. [Smile]

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, the large pile of money that I'm sleeping on is twinky's. But I AM still free.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

Er... okay. Um... this girl kinda showed up at our door tonight, and she proposed that we have a faux pub crawl in our complex of townhouses on Saturday night.

Now, if this was just any girl, I would have been like "well, I've kinda got these non-yet-made plans."

...but...

...it was Andrea.

You must understand, Andrea is a goddess, and I have worshiped at her altar since first year... i.e., for four years. I must not pass up this golden opportunity to get tanked in her company.

So my weekend is starting to look booked...

[Frown]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.