FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Jatraquero Recipe Site Thread - with request for new users on p. 9 (Page 13)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: The Jatraquero Recipe Site Thread - with request for new users on p. 9
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I just went to dig up this thread out of the annals of time only to find out that ketchupqueen unannalled it just a couple weeks ago!

I had to google it today because I forgot how to make my cilantro soup, but meanwhile I found KQ's how to steam rice, which proved invaluable. I haven't been able to make a satisfying batch of rice since I got back to the occident.

[ March 23, 2007, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Annie ]

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Glad it was helpful. [Smile]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
And then I was at a friends house nd she was making rice too (we had an African RS dinner) and I taught her the knucke method - double success!
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
I decided to top this because i lost the bookmark to the site, and had to hunt for this thread in order to find the recipe book.

Bump!

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I have been trying to find dkw's cheesecake recipe and the email in her profile doesn't work. If anyone has the recipe, please email me at (my username) at gmail (dot) com.

Why this thread? She posted on page 9 that she had added it to the recipe site. I tried going to the site, but it's gone.

Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll send it.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CaySedai:
I tried going to the site, but it's gone.

It's not, actually. http://www.princeclan.org/
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Cheesecake: http://www.princeclan.org/index.php?option=com_pccookbook&page=viewrecipe&cat_id=3&recipe_id=126&Itemid=77
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
Dana emailed me with the recipe.

I was trying to get ready for work, so I only had time to click on the original link in the first post. I got this message:
quote:
The page you requested is unavailable
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

This was after searching my Gmail and doing a search on Hatrack for posts with cheesecake in them, so I did try. Thanks for the response.
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

I know that the link in the first post doesn't work anymore. Dagonee has pared down the site quite a bit -- I'm not sure anything is left besides the recipes anymore.
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.