FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Fare Ye Well (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Fare Ye Well
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
As I am nearing my 300th post, I have decided to leave Hatrack.

I am a mere 14 y.o., which makes me incompetent; I cannot, thus do not, belong here. I have been a carbuncle on the back-side of this forum, and did not realise it sooner.

quote:
You are not all that bright, are you?
Sadly, no.

I guess that in 4 years or so, if I will mature, I may join again under a different pseudonym. This is not the time, though.

I do seem to scrape the actual unspoken rules of the forum. May it be that no more like me will do it. It is a shame that I lost reference to the thread "Who poisoned the well at Hatrack", but I remember what was said there: I believe it was "abrade" that defined me well in this forum.

I'm an apogee-minded eccentricity, and must face the truth. As one of my poems says:

"Oh, countless times I heard the phrase
‘You cannot run away.
You must face your mistakes alone,
And shan’t be led astray’.

Yet I could not be trusted into
Seeing that at mind;
I fled, and bound like tied-up hounds
I never looked behind."

Sorry, Tom. I know this has flaws.

Right or wrong, I feel like that's what I have to do: stop giving you a bad feeling, and find a way to prosper elsewhere. I am sorry you were all part of this.

An example can be give with my "IN, 'RI'? Lol" post, in which I did go way overboard. I am sorry you had to have that.

Really, this is a great forum. But I think that this place was not successful. I will post another two posts or so, but I seriously consider leaving after my 300th.

Yours sadly,
The 14 y.o. "ApogeeMindedEccentricity~!",
A pathetic, self-centred, immature and an idioticlaly foolish, teen-aged imbecile.

Sorry, Tom; sorry, Raia; sorry, Sara Sasse; sorry, Farmgirl; sorry, WheatPuppet; sorry, Dagonee; sorry, dkw; sorry, quidscribis; sorry, mackillian; sorry, mr_porteiro_head; sorry, Kwea; sorry, rivka; sorry, King of Men; sorry, advice for robots; sorry, Boris; sorry, Bean Counter; sorry, Stan the man; sorry, kaioshin00; sorry, Icarus; sorry, fugu13; sorry, The ReaI Katrina/Katharina/Katherine (unable to recall! *Sob + extended apologies.*); sorry, Verily the Younger; sorry, Da_Goat; sorry, Storm Saxon; sorry, tt&t; sorry, Annie; sorry, Kama; sorry, Elizabeth; sorry, PSI Teleport; sorry, ae; sorry, Papa Moose; sorry, raventh1; sorry, Vadon; sorry, Boon; and sorry, everyone else, whom I may have forgotten.

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
Jonathan, why not take a break and sleep on it? No need to make a big decision today.

I, for one, would be delighted if you'd stay. I'd settle for you remembering that even if you go, you can come back. [Smile]

You come across as much older than fourteen, you know. Maybe people were a little rough on you because they did not realize that although you are as sharp as a tack, you haven't been on the earth very long. Not comparatively, at least, and that means inexperience -- a position which all of us, every one, have been in and at times continue to be.

(((Jonathan)))

[ January 06, 2005, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Sara Sasse ]

Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Jonathan,
Please do not apologize to me. It is unnecessary. I suggest you stick around and play in the fluff threads for a while. To be honest, that is what I am here for, post-wise. I read most threads, but usually let others do the talking unless I feel very strongly about something.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Why am I on the list? Did I ever shout at you or something? Cause I recall nothing that would require your apologies... [Confused]

Many great and loved posters had a tough beginning.

And Sara is right, as always. [Smile]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
{{{[[[(((Sara)))]]]}}} (Overdone?)

I'll think of it. And I'll write some more, make that 310, for now (my right to delay it). You persuaded me THAT bit! Mayb it is my age; but then, I need to adapt to the situation here, as it IS the forum's essence.

Oh, Lord, incoherent mumble again...
Jonny

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Hatrack is tough for younger people because the level of knowledge is so high, and the tolerance for a narrow idea (often an idea that is not representative of a narrow mind but small experience) is quite low.

Don't go; perhaps when posting something you think will be controversial put a disclaimer saying this is "only an idea you had, what do others think?".

EDIT: I know about the age thing because I was seventeen (which seemed old in real life but not here) when I came and dared not say anything, in fear of being squashed like a bug.

[ January 06, 2005, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: Teshi ]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
I think your poetry is great.

[Hail]

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

some newbie advice
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Jonathan, knowing that you are young is reason for all of Hatrack to be patient with you. And despite moments of criticizm, Hatrack really is a patient community in general.

Some of your posts have come across as arrogant. But you have also shown that you regret coming across that way and are willing to open your mind to new ideas. What's not to like?

If you stay, I promise you that you will grow with Hatrack. You will learn, and eventually begin to feel like you belong here. You won't be sorry. [Smile]

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Being 14 is not a contraindication for being a member of Hatrack. My son was younger than that when he joined and was an active poster for several years. (Now, he's way too busy with school activities to be actively involved.)

I haven't been that active, so I don't really understand why you feel the need to leave, but I don't really see any reason for you to do so.

I agree with Sara: take a break and sleep on it.

[ January 06, 2005, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Ela ]

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

My apologies, Kama.

You did none wrong to me; it is merely that when I saw your name I recognised it, and knew that you never did anything that caused me to feel unfomfortable. On the contrary! You were very friendly to me [Smile] .

One who was entitled a troll was very nice to me as well, so I put him/her on the list of "sorry, X".

The One Who Knows Not What To Do.

Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
Try going to Hatrack Young Writers. You can be a cantankerous punk there and fit right in. That's what I do, at least. [Wink]
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, just read Dune. I didn't read it until I was 33. We could start you off right. Have you read much OSC? I would normally assume you have, but now and then someone signs up who hasn't.

I've been curiously obsessed with memories from when I was 14 this week. I don't know if it is just because we celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary this week.

I would say "we all say imbecilic things" but I only really know that about myself. And I don't mean when I was 14.

Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

[Kiss]
Lost Ashes
Member # 6745

- posted      Profile for Lost Ashes   Email Lost Ashes         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Johnathon)))

Stick around, pal. Sometimes we do our greatest growing in the face of criticism.

You're a good kid and beyond your years. Don't sweat it if sometimes people look at your age rather than your efforts. That's something we all work through until we, what, like 40 or so. Sometimes it's even farther than that.

Stick around and learn some stuff. I'm sure we've got a lot to learn from you.

Posts: 472 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, you don't have to apologize to me for a single thing. And, heck, I understand why you might feel like skipping town; people here have been more than a little harsh to you, and it's got to be weird adjusting to an environment where not everybody appreciates your genius -- or even recognizes it.

We've had a few people drop by and rush out when they were your age, only to come back a little later. I sincerely hope to see you around here again -- although, to be honest, I'd like to talk you into sticking around.

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
**Here is what hatrack has done for me**
  • It humbled me considerably. I like to discuss ideas, but not many people do around my immediate vicinity. I started to get arrogant and feel superior to my peers. It did not take long for me to realize after reading so many posts that I am not "all that." This has left me more open minded, and I have learned a great deal here--even though I have not given other members enough credit.
  • It has proven to me that people can disagree politically, religiously, and intellectually in a respectful way. People here really are warm, care, and maintain really good etiquette.
  • Being called on ignorance is not a bad thing. If I am not smart in a subject, ill-informed, or have fallen victim to logical fallacies, I want to be told in very simple terms. This is not cruel; it gives a chance for pure self reflection. No one says these things hoping you fail, they say these things hoping you change.
I hope you stick around, learn the etiquette, and post your thoughts. Sometimes you will help someone, sometimes you will refine your own feelings, and sometimes you will learn something-like the square root of 4 does have 2 answers and teachers can be wrong.
It is all good.

It is true people can get frustrated and snap at you, but that creates a good time to examine yourself, them, and hopefully grow and forgive at the same time.

Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

I read the whole Ender & Bean series (except SoTG).

I also bought some Alvin Maker books... Never got to reading them, though.

quote:
Ridiculing others for their beliefs is another no-no.
I'm out, although I did not attempt to ridicule.

quote:
Don't curse. Some words are okay, if used in context. Ex: "Don't Christians believe in hell?" is acceptable. The 'F' word is never appropriate.
I'm out twice, I used the "F" word too many times in a specific thread.

Jonny

Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
That doesn't mean you're out. It means you don't do it any more. No one here is perfect.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
We'll miss you jonny if you don't decide to stay, but realy you should, it's a good place to mature, maybe just be a bit quieter for a while.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

How can I not forgive anyone? I know I am with some ettiquete problems, but things are slowly changing...

quote:
To be honest, I'd like to talk you into sticking around.
Wow, Tom! You made my day; you have absolutely no idea how much your thought means to me. No offence, all others; you're no less important!

Jonny

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
A bigger hint: maybe you should keep your translations of the Bible to yourself. It's not that it's not interesting, and I personally am fascinated that you'd take on a project of that scope, but the problem is that you've got some people on this board who not only care a GREAT deal about their religions but have also invested a lot of time in either making their own translation or researching existing translations.

In fact, an interesting project might be for you, a non-believer, to work with one of the believers on this board who has the most emotionally invested in the process of translation -- like, say, Rivka -- and thus approach the Bible from two different directions at once. I know I'd enjoy being a fly on the wall during those conversations.

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, Jonathan, I think it'd be a damned shame if you were to leave. You're still finding your voice here, and getting used to the flow of the place, but you've got a lot to contribute to the community, and yours are among the posts that I always read, when I come across them.

Teshi, I have to say that I'm always stunned that you're not in your early 30s. Whenever I'm reading a post of yours, it seems to be coming from someone much older, wiser, and put together than your average 18 year old. Of course, no one ever accused you of being average.

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
holy crap, I would too, Tom. o_O

Jonathan, you just caught me on a bad day. You have nothing to apologize to ME for.

--I--

So stay. Or catch an ass-whuppin'.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

Good idea, Tom. Once I finish Chapter One I'll post a thread...

quote:
If you feel like leaving, leave. There is no need to start a thread announcing your departure for whatever reason.
God, I really stuffed up!

But, hey, you all made me feel much better! I still need to think about it; but in 10 hours I'll probably know...!

EDIT: I can barely reply to this all...

quote:
And yours are among the posts that I always read, when I come across them.
Wow, that is a true wonder...! I remembered I forgot adding someone to that list, Noemon was the name (oh, wait, people seem to think that there's no need to apologise; so that might as well be the best).

Ironically, this might be my most popular thread, at least in the beginning... I had one of 80 posts, once..;. And my first thread was... I think of Bush...

Oh, whatever! Thank you so much for the support!

[ January 06, 2005, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: Jonathan Howard ]

Zeugma
Member # 6636

- posted      Profile for Zeugma   Email Zeugma         Edit/Delete Post 
Gosh, do you guys remember :Locke? He was, what, 12 or something when he started posting here? I remember being 19 and embarrassed that he was so much better at holding a debate than I was. [Smile]

Age doesn't automatically mean anything here... I remember several newbies who claimed to be in their 40s who were about as immature as all get out. And got banned for it.

It's tough, because most of the attitudes you're displaying that people find objectionable are due to your lack of life experience. Which you can only really fix by experiencing more life.

While you wait, though, it would definitely be a good idea to think about how you're coming across when you start questioning people's deeply-held beliefs. Especially now, there's a lot of tension about religion at Hatrack and across the entire country... and everyone is a little touchier than they normally would be.

Also, posting threads announcing your departure are lame. So nyah nyah. [Razz]

Posts: 1681 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
What Tom and Noemon said, of course. You'd leave quite a hole if you left.

Remember, too, that everyone who's been here awhile has screwed up royally at one time or another. (Some of us more royally than others. [Embarrassed] )

And Teshi is eighteen? [Eek!] Jimminy Cricket.

Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

Hmmm... Raia thought I was 16-17 when she spoke to me (and when she met me; I might be growing a moustache quickly, *wink*).

Others thought I was 15 when I was 12. I guess age only means life experience and the elaborateness of the language. You people are true aces in trying to convince me to stay... And aces in about 110% of other means...

I give you all a big smile: [Smile] .

dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Please stay.

Debate and critique don’t mean people want you not to post, they mean people want to engage your ideas. This is a good thing.

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

I know, but I felt incompetent here...
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but growing up is continuously learning just how incompetent you are. [Big Grin]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

Hm. If you’re the kind of person who always has to feel like the smartest guy in the room, you might have some trouble. There’s lots of smart people here. But if you’re the kind of person who enjoys learning from others and is confident enough to share your own knowledge while admitting you don’t know everything, you’ll do fine. (And if you’re currently the first type, you might want to consider hanging around and trying to become the second type. They’re more fun.)
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

The post about Christianity was my blow up; but the majority of my posts make me like the unsmartest person in the thread, posting what he knows and trying to learn from those who have grey-cells far more operative than mine.
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
...And after all, everyone knows Bob is the smartest guy in this room anyway [Smile]

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
*reads title*
*breaks into song*

"Fare ye well
Fare ye well my fairy fey
For I'm going to Louisiana
To see my Susianna
Singing Polly Wolly Doodle all the day."

*hugs Jonathan*
Stick around!

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

Jonathan, you’re 14. That isn’t a bad thing, but it does mean that you’re going to run into a lot of people who have more experience and education than you do. Some things that you think are amazing new discoveries are going to be old hat. And sometimes the crotchety old folks are going to get annoyed and snap at you. Don’t take it too personally. You have plenty to add to the discussion.
TomDavidson
Member # 124

Johnathan, on average, Hatrack is full of some of the smartest people it's my pleasure to know. This isn't to say that I don't know smarter people from other venues, but I do believe, on average, that the population of Hatrack is in general much, much smarter -- and better-informed -- than the population of the country.

I am, quite honestly, often humbled in this company. And in the real world, I am very rarely humble. [Smile]

So think about it for a second: I'm twice as old as you are, and I don't think I'm particularly stupid. If I occasionally feel stupid here, and if an extra lifetime of learning was not completely wasted on me, I can solemnly guarantee you that there will be times on Hatrack when you're going to be completely out of your depth.

Frankly, those kids who're able to post here -- like you, or Teshi, or Locke, or Hobbes, or Annie (back when she was Morgan Majors) -- often leave me speechless. There's no way I was smart enough at fourteen to fit into this crowd, and I'm always impressed by those kids who do.

You're an extraordinary kid, and should feel special. But that merely entitles you, in practice, to sit with us at the table. A lot of people have a very negative, kneejerk reaction to someone "showing off," particularly if they don't think it's merited, and so people will come after you to slap you down if you come off that way. All I can say is this: don't try to show off -- but when you have reason to toot your own horn on occasion, don't let their harping get to you. [Smile]

Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not aware of anything for which you would owe me an apology.

I'm with those who say stick around. Frankly, I'd be disappointed if you left Hatrack because it was challenging to your ego, and you chose smaller waters. Teenagers typically don't know that they are kids, so what I'm about to say *might* sound a bit derogatory, but it's not. This is a great group of people to grow up around, and to cut your intellectual teeth on. I've grown here, and you could to.

There are good reasons to leave Hatrack. I've not yet heard you give one.

-o-

Ela:

quote:
I haven't been that active, so I don't really understand why you feel the need to live, but I don't really see any reason for you to do so.
[Angst]

um . . . ?

A bit harsh, no?

[Wink]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
You could always do what I do and lurk and learn!

*back to lurking and learning*

edit: TomD is only 28!?!!
*puts head in hands and feels old and stupid*

[ January 06, 2005, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: jexx ]

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

quote:
I know, but I felt incompetent here...
Heck, I'm old enough to be your mother and I sometimes feel incompetent here. [Wink]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

I caught that too, Icky. *grin
TomDavidson
Member # 124

Heck, I thought she meant it for a second; my gut reaction was "Gee, Ela really took those Bible translations personally."
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Teshi, I have to say that I'm always stunned that you're not in your early 30s.
Wow, I always feel like I'm posting like a little kid (which I technically am, in the experience scale of things). This makes me feel better [Smile] .
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

quote:
Heck, I thought she meant it for a second; my gut reaction was "Gee, Ela really took those Bible translations personally."
Heh. [Big Grin]

Bible translations? What Bible translations?

But, actually, I did mean it. I am pretty careful about checking my facts before I post in debate threads - I don't like being jumped on. [Razz]

Icarus
Member # 3162

quote:
But, actually, I did mean it.
[Angst]

um, read the sentence I quoted two or three more times. I really don't think you meant what it says.

[Razz]
[Smile]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

Um, Ela, either you've missed the joke or I just did. [Smile]
Ela
Member # 1365

I have to admit, I totally missed the joke. [Confused]

I have no idea what's going on here...but then I usually don't.
[Embarrassed] [Eek!]

Signed, Clueless

Ela
Member # 1365

Hey! No fair jumping on my typo when I didn't even notice it!
[No No]

And my subsequent post wasn't even referring to what you posted, Icky, which is why I didn't get it. [Grumble]

That's what I get for trying to do 5 things at once. [Dont Know]

Icarus
Member # 3162

quote:
I haven't been that active, so I don't really understand why you feel the need to live, but I don't really see any reason for you to do so.
What made me laugh is how almost-perfectly it works when read as written.

But really, you're not advising Johnathan to committ suicide, are you?

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

I think I will choose to "live", probably in Hatrack.

If all the noble people who think I should have never apologised said it so, I guess that they are right. What's more, I know my "abradeness", and hope to soften edges.

quote:
TomD is only 28!?
I have a 28 y.o., brother; very intelligent and smart. And yet, nowhere near TomD. Exceptional, he [TomD] is. One of the many reasons I respect him so much! [Hail]

I think my smartest move was to leave the Christianity thread alone...

My thanks to you all, tomorrow morning I hopw to finally decide whether I can leave Hatrack.

You ARE my online family. Damn, I never knew I loved you all so much! [Group Hug] [Kiss]

Jonny

(P.S. Note to self: No need to be so touchy, even though you love everyone on Hatrack! You're a powerfully built adolescent! History made you so!)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.